Friday, August 14, 2009

Words, Water and Wealth

Words
The words of the week were procedure, transition and responsibility. Ask your child what he/she learned.

Water
I encourage students to bring water to school. I allow students to bring water in any plastic container that has a "twist on" top. In my vast experience with water bottles I have found that twist on tops are the only ones that don't leak. I, personally, use polycarbonate containers with twist on tops. You are welcome to send in store bought water as well. We'll talk more about it at our meeting. Which brings me to our next topic. . .

Wealth
Come gain a wealth of knowledge at first grade parent night. At parent night I will explain classroom procedures and school policies and answer questions you may have. Parent night is Monday, August 17 at 6 p.m. in our classroom. I sincerely hope to see you then!

1 comment:

  1. Loved Parent night it was the most informative one I have been to. Thank you for all the time it took you to put it together

    ReplyDelete